Who will be around...... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Who will be around......

Jimmy
07-09-2002, 09:11 AM
between the 27th of July and the 17th of August. I'm heading up to Dennisport, with family in tow for my yearly get the knots out of my rope vacation. Looking forward to alot of fishing. But as always, family commitments will put a kink some plans.

BTW. The love of my life mentioned that I should go a week earlier to get some good fishing in before they arrive. :D My first thought was great! My second thought was why? She mentioned something about getting a dumpster and cleaning things out. In my book, that's not cheating fair. Should I stay and protect those items that I can't live without? That I haven't used or seen in years, or get in some extra time on the water? :confused: Oh! The games they play.

DFix
07-09-2002, 09:31 AM
I Dunno :confused: :confused: :confused: tough call if she's serious.

juro
07-09-2002, 09:55 AM
HAHA! Tough call buddy... but then again you WILL have all your fishing gear with you :)

I'll be around when you are here, you can count on that. Look forward to seeing you again. You've got a few more knots in the rope this year since the 911 tour of duty, I would imagine.

striblue
07-09-2002, 10:20 AM
Jimmy...you know where to find me and just pack you valuable stuff with you in the truck.