Welcome Action Optics [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Welcome Action Optics

admin
07-04-2002, 09:49 AM
It's our pleasure to introduce our latest sponsor, the maker of the finest eyewear - Action Optics. Check out www.actionoptics.com to get details on their full line of glass, polycarb and prescription action eyewear.

Keep your eyes open for eyewear Q&A articles with the Action Optics staff.

http://www.flyfishingforum.com/advertising/actionoptics/banner.gif

FlyFishAR
07-04-2002, 09:59 AM
Great sponsor!!!!

In my opinion, without a doubt the finest fishing optics made! Since I am a profesional pilot and a sight fisher, and my wife is a despensing optician, I pay attention to those sort of things. ;)

John

TinMan
07-04-2002, 10:39 AM
Classic - I was just about to order script glasses from AO. Not to sound greedy, but will they be offering a discount to FFF members? I'm ordering anyway, but will hold off if that's in the works.

Nice.

juro
07-04-2002, 11:22 AM
No discounts, but they help make this discussion possible!

TinMan
07-04-2002, 11:26 AM
Then the least I can do is order them through another sponsor!

Thanks.

JimW
07-04-2002, 01:30 PM
I know Baymen outfitters carries them. Is the sporting life a sponsor, I hear they have quite a selection? I need to order a script pair myself. Like Tinman says, may as well go through a sponsor.

juro
07-04-2002, 02:58 PM
Blue Northern Trading Co. carries them and is a sponsor in the west suburban area (Ayer). You might try the dealer locator on the Action Optics site and see if any ring a bell.

TinMan
07-04-2002, 10:24 PM
Concord Outfitters is close to where I work and lunch-fish and they are a dealer. Thanks guys.