Flyfishing New England Magazine [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Flyfishing New England Magazine

Adrian
07-02-2002, 12:33 PM
Has anyone told these guys that the link to their website doesn't work?

From recollection it's been out for a long time (months?). Also they are a FFF sponsor - it would be nice to support them!

This is the current (non-fiunctional) url:

http://www.flyfishingnewengland.com/

I would like to subscribe since I've not seen it on the shelves this far south - so does that mean Connecticut is not part of New England?:rolleyes:

juro
07-04-2002, 09:38 AM
I will give Rob a call ASAP, nice catch Adrian.

FlyMan
07-04-2002, 03:21 PM
On May 10th I got this response to my concern about my 3 year renewal at the Marlboro show:

Ralph,

We adjusted our publishing schedule so that we could have the release dates we have been trying to achieve. Our next issue is due out in three weeks.

Thank you for your patience.

John Katsigianis

I then sent the following since I had not gotten it as of June 20th:

OK John,

This is beginning to get rediculous. I'm even seeing posts on at least two flyfishing forums asking what's going on.

Almost twice the three weeks that you mentioned has gone by. If I don't get it by the end of this month, I want a credit to my charge card for the $40.00 for the 3 year subscription I placed at the Marlboro show.

There's no reason you can't be honest with the people trying to support the magazine. I admit, I like it. But, don't take advantage of that by screwing with us subscribers.

A not so happy subscriber,

Ralph Tomaccio

As of today, July 4th, I have not seen a magazine or heard from John. I'm beginning to think my $40.00/3 year renewal is gone forever.