Due to a sudden family emergency, I will need to be around on the 4th. I was expecting to drive Kush and Sandi down to the Cape. I would prefer not to drive down the cape and come right back, if anyone is heading down there and can offer a lift to Yarmouth please let me know.
thanks in advance
07-01-2002, 03:46 PM
I am working on escape from work committment Friday. If that's the case and I can get away Thursday, I could pick them up since I'm headed for the same destination and travelling the Mass Pike.
I should know for sure Wednesday morning latest.
You might note that Tyler is among the most amazing Spey casters you'll ever meet and I'm sure he'd oblige to a demo and lesson you won't soon forget for the favor. For an example of his casting skills, look in Chronicles under Holy Grail and/or on speypages.com under casting videos' Snake Roll.
Keep me informed as your plans firm up, and thanks again.
07-02-2002, 08:08 AM
If Adrian's offer doesn't work out, drop me a line. I may be able to help - as long as your friends are willing to hit the road around 4:30 AM! Should know for sure sometime on Wednesday.
07-02-2002, 08:37 AM
O.K - we're all-clear for a Thursday pick-up :D
I will be coming up from CT - I84 then I90 to 495.
Are you in Worcester?
Where is best - could we meet at one of the Mass Pike service areas? Charlton East-bound would be very cool?
Drop me an email with a phone number and we can finalize the plans.
I will pack a spey rod too - pity the herring run is done - I'll bet Tyler could have achieved the "First to Spey cast a keeper from the big ditch" title ;)
Thanks for the help on the ride. I'll Pm you.
Well guys this is it! We are heading down tomorrow and I just can't wait - we'll be at Penguin's - hope to see lots of you!
Kush, Adrian -
I was just running around and it dawned on me that the ride needed is from the Boston area to Providence... dOh! My screw-up, sorry.
Adrian, it would be cruel and unusual for you to come from CT to Boston to RI so if anyone else can make a one-way drop off for Kush and Sandi at Providence Airport to pick up their rental car from anywhere within a 20 mile radius of Boston, it would be greatly appreciated.
As it stands now I need to be at Logan at midnight on the 3rd and will not be heading to the Cape until things stabilize at home. Most likely will be able to head down on Thursday night or Friday AM, up in the air at this point.
I will provide plenty of advance notice in case I am not able to attend the rip trip, and if no one else is in I will cover my fare either way.
07-02-2002, 01:55 PM
Call me anyway Kush and we can talk about spey rods in the surf :D :D :D