Yo Admin- Email box full? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Yo Admin- Email box full?

Lefty
06-26-2002, 08:29 AM
I recieved a message stating:

Lefty,
shadfreak has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on Flytalk III has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:http://www.flyfishingforum.com/flytalk3/private.php

Thanks,
Flytalk III team

Problem is that I had only 2 messages in my inbox and one in my sent box? Is the new quota 2 or 3 messages? Thanks.

Lefty

juro
06-26-2002, 09:07 AM
You need to click on the last button on the right [private messages]

If that's not where the others are hiding, look in folders you might have like [sent]

otherwise, I'll have to poke around

John Desjardins
06-26-2002, 09:55 AM
2 questions on this:
Does the receipts folder count against the guota? And is it possible to set the default date that it shows messages for more than the last 10 days?

Just curious about this. Overall, I think that the PM system works well.

juro
06-26-2002, 07:11 PM
Your guess is as good as mine! I'd have to go look, but have a few things before I leave the office tonight. If anyone else out there is a PM expert, please ante up. There must be some documentation somehwere?

Hawkeye
06-26-2002, 07:14 PM
Change the setting to "view messages recieved or sent within the last year" and you may see more than the one or two you are currently seeing. At least that was what happened to me.

Lefty
06-28-2002, 08:39 AM
Thanks Hawkeye. That did it. I actually had looked for exactly that drop down menu and couln't find it. Thanks again.