FORUM Hat Order Status [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: FORUM Hat Order Status

juro
06-26-2002, 06:52 AM
Click HERE (http://www.flyfishingforum.com/miscellaneous/hatlist.htm) for the current status.

I will start shipments this weekend so get your payments in early!

Thanks to all who participated!

juro
06-26-2002, 07:59 AM
Craig and Bill -

I've added your names to the paypal list (see link above) for 1 ea. sand color hat(s). Just click on the "buy now" button to complete the payment and enter shipping address.

Others paying by check -

It looks as if you are not already on the list the chances are slim for this round due to priority purchase for online payment users. We will be doing another round as soon as we get enough interest.

fredaevans
06-26-2002, 01:59 PM
purchase please e mail me asap so I can start a master list for Juro.

Frederick_Evans@KeyBank.com

Juro, how much time do you want to give for response to the above before you move on to the next 'buyer?'

Fred

Bill
06-26-2002, 02:37 PM
Done. Thanks, Juro.

Bill

juro
06-26-2002, 02:42 PM
I'll leave it up to you. I can just mail you all the hats once you have collected the check orders. Keep in mind that you should not accept any orders that (a) have not already been included or (b) is not intended for one of the remaining available hats. Once this is all collected, just send me one check made out to the Flyfishing Forum.

Originally posted by fredaevans
purchase please e mail me asap so I can start a master list for Juro.
Frederick_Evans@KeyBank.com
Juro, how much time do you want to give for response to the above before you move on to the next 'buyer?'
Fred

fredaevans
06-26-2002, 06:23 PM
I've printed out your list of folks who've ordered hats, someone e mails me (one so far) and either they're on the list or their not. Even for a 'Banker' this is a no-brainer.
:confused:

As I get the e mails: 1) I'll be sending you a list of 'who;' 2) that I've got the funds; 3) the funds have cleared the bank; 4) and either you can send them the hat direct or through me.
fae

craig
06-26-2002, 07:57 PM
Juro:

I logged into PayPal and should be all set. Let me know if there is anything more I need to do.

Craig

FishHawk
06-27-2002, 06:36 AM
I am having trouble ordering my hat using paypal. When I click on the button under the hat this is the meassage I get. Unknown signature algorim. I click ok and nothing happens. I will try once more to order my hat. If I am successful I will let you know. FishHawk:confused:

juro
06-27-2002, 07:26 AM
You've paid via paypal before, I remember for other things. I just tried it and it worked fine... maybe try another browser or computer? It doesn't matter where you access paypal from. They have customer support, real people on 1-800 phones.

FishHawk
06-28-2002, 05:55 AM
Hat has been ordered it was my computer. Ordered it on my son's newer Mac G4 . Thanks for the help Juro.
FishHawk

juro
06-30-2002, 07:58 AM
Please Make Hat Payments

I'd like to wrap this up. See the list for who's who.

If you decided not to buy what you ordered, at least let us know so we can make them available to others.

thanks

fredaevans
06-30-2002, 11:29 PM
As of Friday afternoon, I've been contacted by Dfix and John Des. as they will be sending their payments via me/KeyBank.
fe

Nate Bailey
07-01-2002, 12:26 AM
Hey guys let me know if you end up with a extra.....Nate

Dble Haul
07-01-2002, 09:14 AM
Juro- I'm still waiting for my password via snail mail. They said it would be here within 7 days. I'll wait a few more, and if it doesn't show I'll contact Fred and pay by check.

Just didn't want you to think that I was hanging you out to dry. :)

Chris
07-01-2002, 02:00 PM
Juro,
I should show paid. I sent two payments via Paypal. One, the larger, was my membership renewal back went they shut the server down. The second, was for $20.00 for the hat. You can look back or take my word for it. The $20.00 would have come through the membership link to paypal at around the time you first requested prepayment but before you set up a paypal link specifically for the hats.

I'll look for the Paypal confirmation to save you the time.

Dble Haul
07-02-2002, 01:13 PM
Scratch me from the Paypal method.......I just sent Fred an e-mail to let him know that a check covering my two hats (one khaki and one greenbill) is on the way. Like many of you, I just want to wrap this up.

Thanks Juro for hats, and thanks Fred for handling the alternate payment method.

fredaevans
07-02-2002, 01:42 PM
by check:

PAID:
Fred Evans - 2 hats
John Desjardan - 1 hat

Checks in the mail, and I'll respect you in the morning::whoa:

D Fix - 2 hats

Dble haul - 2 hats

Slinger - 1 hat

I need your mailing address so I can forward the funds (it will be a cashiers check); if you bank with KeyBank I can also make a direct deposit to your account (sorry, business 'plug there :rolleyes: )

As the purchase price included shipping of the hats, I'll supply you with the mailing address' of the paid individuals so you can forward the hats out from your end. No point in mailing them to me just so I can repeat the postage.

Fred

Bill
07-08-2002, 03:34 PM
I just checked the order list and I noticed there is no "1" next to my name under the sand color column. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you're not pulling your hair out trying to reconcile the numbers. I paid by Paypal on the 26th, and there is a "Paid" next to my name - just no "1" in any of the columns.

If you're now oversubscribed - don't worry about it. No problem at all - I'll just apply it to a future order sometime

juro
07-08-2002, 04:03 PM
OK - the typo has been corrected.

Thanks Fred, make sure you have mailing address information for all.

I have a packaging solution, will have them packed up this evening. Most will go into tomorrow's mail.

If those hats that were spoken for do not get paid, they will become available for sale again.

fredaevans
07-09-2002, 01:12 AM
I'd still like you to send me your 'regular' e mail address so I can send you the names, address, on where to post the hats. (The "PM" slots get filled up too fast and then I'm stuck in passing on the needed info) Do you want the funds on a 'flow basis,' or all at once? Just saw the mailing address in your 'PM," so we're good to go there. Very Cool that we have our own 'postal' address.
Fred

FlyFishAR
07-09-2002, 09:09 AM
Done deal via paypal ........ finally..........:)