Twisted logic [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Twisted logic

John Desjardins
06-19-2002, 03:47 PM
I saw this link on another sight and thought it was worthy of posting. http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20020619-13558.htm

flyfisha1
06-19-2002, 07:18 PM
Well, if the people running the ACE aren't the biggest group of @$$holes, and it's not like they actually believe any of what they say! Where do they find these idiots, and how do they get into a position to have an affect on our natural resources? Sorry if I seem especially terse about this, perhaps it's my upbringing and education, or just the fact that it's obvious that their "logic" is the biggest mountain of bull this side of Pluto.
...if you really want to know what I think.

Chris

John Desjardins
06-20-2002, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the post Chris. I share your opinion of the "logic" some have been exposed expressing in this article. What is really disturbing is that this has been allowed to happen in multiple administrations.

For those that haven't checked the link heres a sample of the logic. "The Army Corps of Engineers' dumping of toxic sludge into the Potomac River protects fish by forcing them to flee the polluted area and escape fishermen, according to an internal Environmental Protection Agency document."

fredaevans
06-20-2002, 11:54 AM
Wonder what the combined incomes (tax dollars) of the idiot who proposed this, his supervisor who recommed "it" as 'policy,' and the Department Head who signed in into regulations.

Sad, very sad. As Pogo said many years ago: "We has met the enemy, and they is us."
:>(