tues evening 6/11 - PI trip [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: tues evening 6/11 - PI trip

Sprocket
06-10-2002, 10:02 AM
I'm gonna head up there in the afternoon & fish the bottom of the tide if anybody wants company.

I'm shore bound but heavily appreciate boat rides.

email or PM, I'll be checking again later.

gotta get in on some of this stuff Tom, Jim, Grego, Lefty, DB & ... are on about.

Lefty
06-10-2002, 10:19 AM
Now Todd you know I might be at the Pub playin them good Irish tunes. Makes me ragged on Tuesday.

I did spend 7 hours out there yesterday in my boat with Grego. Lots of shad in the river. Big fish didn't show like they did the day before. It's hit or miss. We'll hook up for some prework cape ann outings if you'd like. The fish haven't filled in the rocky shorelines yet. Still in the rivers etc.
Although there's a few being caught. FWIF, I got 6 twinks off of Marblehead one day last week.

Lefty

doug
06-10-2002, 10:23 AM
Sprocket,
"trolling" for rides already?
I'll remain "boatless" for a week to ten days.
As for Tuesday night...unfortunately I can't help ya.
(Basketball night for one of the boys.)
DB

Lefty
06-10-2002, 10:26 AM
Hey Doug,
I meant to remind you: "The 2 best days of boat ownership are the day you buy it and the day you sell it".

Lefty

doug
06-10-2002, 01:07 PM
I dunno Terry....last time I sold a boat...I was sick for weeks!

Sprocket
06-10-2002, 04:08 PM
Terry - cape ann sounds great any time of day. email me for a phone # - I might convince the Ms. to go over to the briar tonight, we'll be in the neighborhood anyway...

Doug - I cast left handed, works great when the other guy casts righty. no "accidentally" catching an ear type events (it's all done on perpose ;)) ... good luck and safe boating in your new ride, congrats.

signed,
Jealous on the Shore

doug
06-11-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Lefty
Hey Doug,
I meant to remind you: "The 2 best days of boat ownership are the day you buy it and the day you sell it".

Lefty

Ya forgot to mention that a boat is just a large floating wallet with an ever growing hole in it.

grego
06-11-2002, 09:54 AM
Sprocket,

Thunder Storms Predicted for this Evening; Be Careful.

I will be making some PM runs now and then.