Big Brother Outing Gifts [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Big Brother Outing Gifts

striblue
06-09-2002, 03:26 PM
Nick gave me the boxes and Juro, through Chris, gave me the stickers so I thought I would show you what each of the boys get. I finally got rid of all my store bought flys and I think this will be the best use of them... Thanks for the boxes and the stickers . I have three photos and will submit one on this post and the other two on replies to the post... Looking forward to next weekend... Spoke to Keith and he , Ed and Tom are looking forward also. First all 15 boxes ,stacked and ready to go.

striblue
06-09-2002, 03:27 PM
Here's a picture of the stickers:

striblue
06-09-2002, 03:30 PM
Each Boy gets an assortment of flys... all the boxes have a equal variety.. all will have clousers, squid, shrimp, one crab, deceivers,Rats Asses, surf candies, etc. Great for swaping...like baseball cards.... sorry guys..you don't get any.

Hawkeye
06-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Great work and idea John! Thanks!

striblue
06-09-2002, 04:55 PM
I must be really, REALLY bored today...but I thought this would make a good picture anyway:

Nick
06-09-2002, 06:19 PM
John,
Good seeing you Sat...the boxes look great. Wish I had that many flies! Thanks for putting it together.

NIck

Adrian
06-09-2002, 06:45 PM
Fantastic John!

FredA
06-09-2002, 08:53 PM
Unbelievable! John, you're amazing. By the way, I think I'm up to about 30 flys this winter, really starting to crank 'em out.

tomd
06-09-2002, 09:05 PM
John, you're awesome... they'll love em! thanks for doing all that work. Tom D

Smcdermott
06-09-2002, 09:08 PM
John,
Great meeting you again Saturday. The boxes look great. The generosity of everyone in the forum continues to amaze me.

Nick and Chris,
Kudos to you as well for the boxes and nifty labels.

sean

juro
06-10-2002, 10:28 AM
John -

You're really an amazing guy... I'm sure the kids will never forget the President of C.A.C!

Nick keeps us in the upper eschalon for flyboxes with those ballistic cases; Chris - awesome job on the stickers!

This is going to be a day to remember for sure; fish or no fish.

I hope Mother Nature get's her rage out mid-week so we can have pleasant weather for the outing.

If anyone has a rabbit's foot or a weather pass, this might be the weekend to cash it in :)