Hat Update [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Hat Update

juro
06-08-2002, 07:39 PM
Hat update...

Friday was almost the day, but the original embroidery expert who did last year's hats moved on and the new guy didn't have the color scheme. The jpeg file to review the new colors came thru as a truncated file and I could not give them the green light to run the lot before the weekend.

Frankly, the colors they mentioned sounded a little less subtle than the ones we ran last year, and there were a lot of compliments on last years so like they say if it ain't broke... try to reproduce it!

I have one hat in my possession which I will provide images to them; if they can get me a viewable image of their swatch sample we should reach an agreed color scheme by Monday PM.

I'll post the signups as they occurred on the original post; if you are curious just go read it for yourself.

A paypal order form will follow.

There may be some extras for general purchase.

We will put up another order as soon as we get enough to make it worthwhile.

Juro

fredaevans
06-08-2002, 07:42 PM
you a check (cashier's is ok to). Address? for Joan and My hats.
:rolleyes:
And I'll admit it; it's an old guy thing, I prefer to 'deal' eye-ball to eye ball. Don't even buy on line; and don't ask ... old guy thing again. Love the sound of a real voice taking my money.
:smokin:

watersprite
06-08-2002, 08:07 PM
Ditto...

I've had too many problems with cyber commerce and don't go there anymore. If I had an old fashioned address to send a cashier's check/money order...

watersprite

pmflyfisher
06-09-2002, 09:34 AM
Yep, thats me too, old style guy, don't trust that cyber commerce to much with direct access to my credit #s and bank account numbers. Plus working for major financial services firms for 30 years I know the reality of the security they provide on this information in their complex systems. I deal with it every day in my present job, having an IT, finance, and auditor background gives a deeper perspective of what the security issues are in todays technologies.

How about cash or cashiers check ?

juro
06-10-2002, 01:45 PM
Paypal only -

Unless one of you non-cyber payment types is doing the collection and shipping of all the hats?