once more [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: once more

joe wojtan
06-06-2002, 08:47 AM
If this doesn't work, after all that personal attention. its the gas pipe for me.
http://www.pixhost.com/pixj/jwojtan/christmas-tree-clouser-1.jpg
Got my fingers crossed.
Joe

Nick
06-06-2002, 08:58 AM
And what a nice picture to start with! Nice work, I knew we'd get you to do it!:D

Nick

joe wojtan
06-06-2002, 09:04 AM
Guy's
After all the crueling instructions My hats off to all of you who had faith in me, in making it possible for me to post my fly pictures.
Now I will be able to really get involved in this site, I don't know how else to show my gratitued, but to say THANK YOU ALL.
Joe. :chuckle: :chuckle:
PS: by the way the picture of this fly is called Christmas Tree Clouser desighned by Page Rogers.

striblue
06-06-2002, 09:17 AM
OK... excellent.

joe wojtan
06-06-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Nick
And what a nice picture to start with! Nice work, I knew we'd get you to do it!:D

Nick

Nick
You have the patience of persistant teacher.
Joe

joe wojtan
06-06-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by striblue
OK... excellent.

John
Thanks for your guidance as well.
Joe

Nick
06-06-2002, 10:32 AM
Joe,
Anytime. By the way, where in CT are youfrom? I grew up in Mystic and head back lots during the summer and fall to fish RI and Fisher's Island Sound.

Nick

joe wojtan
06-06-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Nick
Joe,
Anytime. By the way, where in CT are youfrom? I grew up in Mystic and head back lots during the summer and fall to fish RI and Fisher's Island Sound.

Nick

Nick
I live up the Connecticut river from Old Saybrook Point which is approximateky 8 miles from the sound right on the river.
Joe

Tod D
06-07-2002, 12:21 PM
Joe - sounds like you're somewhere near Essex or the Opera House, yes? Some good fishing around those parts. My in-laws are up in Higganum. Don't get down nearly enough to enjoy the fishing.

joe wojtan
06-07-2002, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tod D
Joe - sounds like you're somewhere near Essex or the Opera House, yes? Some good fishing around those parts. My in-laws are up in Higganum. Don't get down nearly enough to enjoy the fishing. [/QUOTE

Tod
I'm about 2 miles from Higganum, and the same distance from the Opera house, but on the opposite side of the river,
Shame on you , you should visit more often. :tsk tsk:
Joe