Forum Hats [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Forum Hats

FishHawk
05-30-2002, 06:01 AM
When will we be able to order our Forum Hats? Last I checked there was a picture of the hats but no order form.
FishHawk:smokin:

juro
05-30-2002, 08:59 AM
We are currently scheduled for the embroidery run Friday (tomorrow) and therefore the hats should be available Monday!

I will put up a form as soon as we need to write a check.

Juro

juro
06-02-2002, 07:02 PM
I have been informed that hats are in and should be completed by Monday or Tuesday. Payment page will go up shortly...

Chris
06-02-2002, 07:34 PM
You have a list of the pre-paid hat orders, correct?

juro
06-02-2002, 09:21 PM
The order will begin with the replies made to the original post in the Worldwide Discussion area. I will print and translate to spreadsheet manually. Once this is done, any available spares will be listed for sale as well. I do not believe we have any extras at this point.

Give me 24-48 hours for all this to be set up including the paypal links.

Sean and I are also in the middle of the final server switchover as well. We'll figure this out somehow :eyecrazy:

flyfisha1
06-02-2002, 10:01 PM
I apparently found out about the forum too late, as I would certainly have put money down for a hat! I figured that they would be a 'supply and demand' type thing. Next time you guys run hats, I'll certainly take a couple.

Chris

Eddie
06-02-2002, 11:24 PM
If you have an extra, I would like one too. I didn't pick up on the order thing I guess.

juro
06-03-2002, 10:02 AM
No worries, we can always order more. We need at least 30 to get the price down for each order. I will request another batch once this one is completed.

flyfisha1
06-03-2002, 02:06 PM
...so that leaves 28 others needed:) Shoudln't be too hard to find some homes (or heads) for those hats!

Steelheader69
06-04-2002, 09:54 PM
I never got a reply back about the hats I wanted. I'll just send you a check in the mail for the three I requested. Send me your info and will put in mail.

Jerry

Doc Duprey
06-04-2002, 09:58 PM
Make that 25 others...I am good for two as well. Just let me know when, where and how much and count me in for the next order!

Best regards,

-Doc

juro
06-04-2002, 10:43 PM
Jerry -

Hold off on the check - we'll use Paypal for this order. I can't manage snail mail, Paypal generates a spreadsheet with all the info I need to process the orders electronically.

I'll let you know when I am able to take this on, don't forget we just got past the server thing an hour ago!

Originally posted by Steelheader69
I never got a reply back about the hats I wanted. I'll just send you a check in the mail for the three I requested. Send me your info and will put in mail.

Jerry

fredaevans
06-05-2002, 12:25 AM
Just kidding ... I think. Used it once to buy something on line so all I've got to do is figure out how to do it again.

How about a cashiers check? Just say where. I'm at that stage where I don't give my credit card number out to any on-line site. Being a 'banker' has it's draw backs.
:whoa:

fe :>)