Spring Clave - Activities and Agenda [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Spring Clave - Activities and Agenda

admin
05-01-2001, 04:18 PM
Dear Spring Clave attendees -

Jeff and I will be discussing options for activities to choose from during the spring conclave over the next day or two. With his frequent flyer miles on Rip Ryder last year, I don't think I'll have a hard time convincing him to add a trip or two with Capt.Keith Lincoln over to South Beach to the agenda. He and I took a scouting trip to Stage Harbor and found lots of feisty spring fish last year about the same time, which is another great option. Southside river mouths and estuaries are a sure thing as well. Bayside flats will have plenty of fish on them too. Sponsor activities are also being worked out. Look for all this to be posted during the remainder of the week, and if you have suggestions to offer feel free to post them into this thread.

Special thanks to Jeff Roop for taking the bull by the horns on this one!

striblue
05-01-2001, 08:38 PM
I got Jeff's e-mail and returned a response but I want you to know that two addressee did not get my response.. one was "jknott" and the other was "sverencer".. so.. Jeff they may not be getting the planning thinking.

Roop
05-02-2001, 06:09 AM
Thanks John.

Gentlemen, if you did not get my email last night, please email me at roopswff@netzero.net.

Roop

bcasey
05-08-2001, 09:56 AM
Hey Guy's
Do I need to revise my info on the sign up sheet to include fishing on friday? and if yes, how? I did advise roop that I would be in Orleans on friday morning. Let me know if I should be doing anything. ANTICIPATION BUILDS!!!

Bri-RN
05-08-2001, 07:55 PM
Roop,
I filled in this info for my buddy Jeff Knott. I'll forward his correct e-mail address to you in the morning.
I'll also try to touch base with him, to fill in the gaps.
Zinck

Roop
05-11-2001, 06:21 AM
Running straight out right now at work so plan on email for all attendees going out tonight (sometime).

Best of luck to those of you on the water this weekend, I'm making the last of my deposits into the "good husband account" this weekend so I only plan on hitting the salt tonight if at all.

Roop