Join me this week! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Join me this week!

broche
05-12-2002, 02:48 PM
Greetings flycasters! I'm between jobs right now and will be hitting the Plum Island area this week. I will be fishing the outgoing tide tomorrow (Monday) starting early afternoon. I may fish Joppa first and then head down to the point. I'm wondering if anyone can call in sick for an afternoon - it would be great to meet more of the folks on the board. Also, if anyone cares to advise on a more promising itinerary, I'm all ears. Hope to see some of you this week!

Best regards,

Bill

juro
05-13-2002, 06:17 PM
Man I wish I could... Sounds like the fish are showing pretty good up there - but this weather could be putting a damper on things, at least until mid-week!

Sprocket
05-13-2002, 08:22 PM
Bill please email me and we can coord something for later in the week - I'll be up there thurs.pm for a club trip - how does friday afternoon sound?

sprockitman@yahoo.com

good luck,
Todd

Sprocket
05-15-2002, 05:29 PM
anybody know the recepie for the "Kiss of Death" fly?

just wonderin?

longrod
05-15-2002, 06:36 PM
Broche you may want to try GreatNeck/ Pavillion beach. I was there Sunday at low tide and there were fish jumping everywhere. Two hours after low the larger fish started to pass over the musclebed
to the left.
good luck.

broche
05-15-2002, 09:17 PM
Todd, I sent an email earlier and just now noticed it was the wrong address. Let me know if you don't get the second one. My email is rochew@hotmail.com. Thanks for the advice guys. The fish are definitely biting up here, and I had alot of fun in harsh conditions Monday and Tuesday.

Bill

Lefty
05-15-2002, 09:28 PM
Bill,
Good to hear from you again. I'm still around too. I'll keep an eye out for you if I can get back up there.

Terry