Sorry, I've been swamped [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Sorry, I've been swamped

Steelheader69
04-20-2002, 09:43 AM
Between working 12 hour days and raising my kids, have had almost no time for anything (haven't even been posting much). Will do pictures this week and post (promise). Do I take a close up of each and post them one at a time on here, or do I take a master picture?

Let me know.

Sorry again. Jerry

juro
04-20-2002, 10:09 AM
Jerry -

I know the feeling, busy time economically speaking.

Say, did you distribute "one of each" to everyone? If so, then my collection is a good sampling and I should be able to get a lot of them photographed for you this weekend sometime.

Would that help?

Caveat - I might not have everyone's flies in my batch.... but it's a start!

striblue
04-20-2002, 11:09 AM
Again.... I would be glad to do it tonight if you guys want... but I don't want to step on your toes.... I could post them individuallly (I participated in the swap and have all 12 or 13).. I can post them on Individual threads and let the tyer post the recipes in the next response)... I just don't have the names of the flys for a title to the post... but would not necessarily need them . I could post Steelhead Swap fly #1 and so on ,leaving the name..if any.. to the tyer. let me know if you need help... I love using the new camera.

pmflyfisher
04-20-2002, 01:48 PM
Mine was the fluor green body, yellow mallard tail and hackle, with white marabou wing. Gold tinsel rib , red head.

Name:

PM Interceptor (Green)

Post that fellow up here

Steelheader69
04-20-2002, 04:23 PM
Everyone got a fly of each swapper except one of their own. So all you'd have to do is take a picture of each, then take a picture of the bug you sent and we'd be set.

Plus, this way I can see how you set this up on the page, and i can do it for the summerrun fly swap I have going now.

Thanks

striblue
04-30-2002, 05:35 PM
Juro and Steelheader...just let me know and I will post picks of the 12 (or 13) flies in one evening...I did not get your last responce to the offer so i amj assuming you guys want to do it... but if not I will help.

Eugene
05-03-2002, 11:42 PM
striblue, I have the feeling that you have the ability to finish what you start. In my opinion that is an excellent character attribute. I want you to know that I appreciate your offer and your initiative.
Eugene

juro
05-04-2002, 05:33 AM
Have you got a camera Eugene?