First at bat, SCORE [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: First at bat, SCORE

04-18-2002, 07:24 AM
Well, maybe a bunt! Went out last night 6:30pm to one of my favorite little spots in Falmouth, picked up a 12" striper and had another on, felt a little bigger but not much, rusty on the hook set I guess. Nice to be undefeated in the first game of the season, but enough of the minor leagues, time for the big girls this weekend. Icebreaker, here I come.

04-18-2002, 07:43 AM
Off to a good start I see! It's gonna be another unbelievable season.

Not looking good for me for the weekend, unfortunately. I might even have to invest some time toward an upcoming product release at work over the weekend. I'll drop you an email, either way I hope you guys slam 'em with Capt.Ray!

04-18-2002, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the heads up for the weekend Juro, I guess we will just have to catch your share of those 34" sealice covered big girls all by ourselves. But we'll be thinking of you on every hookset, Promise!

04-18-2002, 11:56 AM
Senior Casemeister...
Roses are red...violets are blue...I'm schizophrenic...and so am I!
This moving project is making me crazy but at least I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel (or is it the Chatham lighthouse on the FarSide of the Canal?!)...
Anyway, I'm probably not going to be doing the Rhody Ice-breaker due to my bi-polar relocation/moving activities...but, if I can cut and run, I'll call Friday if there is a glimmer for R&R...

04-18-2002, 12:34 PM
Call if you get a chance Pete, with Juro out there's room for both of you!:eyecrazy: Now I'm sure we gonna go full BLITZ since no one will be there to see it!:razz: Just us reel fishermen!!!:hehe: