First at bat, SCORE [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: First at bat, SCORE

bcasey
04-18-2002, 06:24 AM
Well, maybe a bunt! Went out last night 6:30pm to one of my favorite little spots in Falmouth, picked up a 12" striper and had another on, felt a little bigger but not much, rusty on the hook set I guess. Nice to be undefeated in the first game of the season, but enough of the minor leagues, time for the big girls this weekend. Icebreaker, here I come.

juro
04-18-2002, 06:43 AM
Off to a good start I see! It's gonna be another unbelievable season.

Not looking good for me for the weekend, unfortunately. I might even have to invest some time toward an upcoming product release at work over the weekend. I'll drop you an email, either way I hope you guys slam 'em with Capt.Ray!

bcasey
04-18-2002, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the heads up for the weekend Juro, I guess we will just have to catch your share of those 34" sealice covered big girls all by ourselves. But we'll be thinking of you on every hookset, Promise!

Penguin
04-18-2002, 10:56 AM
Senior Casemeister...
Roses are red...violets are blue...I'm schizophrenic...and so am I!
This moving project is making me crazy but at least I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel (or is it the Chatham lighthouse on the FarSide of the Canal?!)...
Anyway, I'm probably not going to be doing the Rhody Ice-breaker due to my bi-polar relocation/moving activities...but, if I can cut and run, I'll call Friday if there is a glimmer for R&R...
Otherwise...Tight-lines...Talktoyousoon!

bcasey
04-18-2002, 11:34 AM
Call if you get a chance Pete, with Juro out there's room for both of you!:eyecrazy: Now I'm sure we gonna go full BLITZ since no one will be there to see it!:razz: Just us reel fishermen!!!:hehe: