Support for CCA-Cape Cod from the Forum [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Support for CCA-Cape Cod from the Forum

bcasey
04-11-2002, 01:22 PM
The Forum was well represented the other night, with our own Jeff Roop voted in as secretary, Thanks Jeff. in addition FredA, Penguin and GregD all made an apperance, AGAIN ! Thanks guys, and Pete, you kill me !

juro
04-11-2002, 03:17 PM
Case -

It's hard for me to get down there, but you know where my heart is. We need to talk about how I can help Cape Cod CCA. God knows I get so much peace and sanctuary on the Cape... and I have been enjoying all that since I was a kid. I am going to focus my attention toward Cape Cod chapter this year.

Looking forward to more days like we had last year out on zipperlip shoals, can't come soon enough!

Juro

striblue
04-11-2002, 03:32 PM
Brian, I feel the same way... It was hard for me to come down this winter for an evening with everything at home and the kids school matters to deal with in the eve... but I will surprise you some night... are there any more meetings coming up.... I still have not forgotten the flys for auction...John

bcasey
04-12-2002, 07:04 AM
See what I mean ! You guys are great, Juro, you have already offered a guided shore trip and John, some flies for the auction. At the meeting the other night several showed up not empty handed but with items for door prizes and bucket raffles. This is the kind of push we need to get the cape Chapter rolling, and believe me, it's rolling. With a strong membership and active members we can begin to work on the local issues that require our assistance, and now, with this group solidified, it's time to start working on issues that will preserve and enhance what we have. Onward and upward, let's roll !

Thank You Everyone,
Case

P.S. John, did you get my voice mail from yesterday, if not, give me a call @ 617-543-8354