My Corner of Heaven [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: My Corner of Heaven

striblue
04-07-2002, 01:22 PM
Just fooling around with my camera and since PM gave me the idea..Here is where my wife stuck me with my table... a small corner in the evesf the attic... works well, not like Bob Pinks space, with that bueatiful old Drug store storage cabinet. I cleaned it up a bit.. took all the stuff that was 2 inches thick off the table.

Penguin
04-07-2002, 03:18 PM
...John...
Nice set up! That "organizer" you picked up at the show looks like it's found a good home...
But soon your focus will be South Beach and the BigGirl Sushi Bar.
Meet you at the light at 0500!!!
Let's GO FISHING!!!

FredA
04-07-2002, 07:19 PM
I was half expecting to open this thread and see a panoramic shot of the Chatham cut.

Boy, organized people drive me nuts.

I played tour guide today for some visiting relatives. Hit the light at about low tide. Looked for ya, but everybody was ready to find a restroom so couldn't linger.

striblue
04-07-2002, 08:23 PM
Fred, could nor make it this weekend but will be down next Saturday... I have been busy putting my bonefish flys on the bonefish Archives and have completed about 50 and have another 70 to go.... I am hopeless.

pmflyfisher
04-07-2002, 08:44 PM
John,

Nice setup, my wife has not allowed me a fixed location, I use a table in a corner of our family room which is in the basement. What a mess mine is compared to yours. Need to find a better fixed setup soon. Some times our Great Dane comes down stairs and decides to munch on some of my materials. Luckily nothing expensive yet. Actually she has not done this in a while.

I will have to clean it up soon and find some of those materials I am missing that are probably under neath other items.

Best,

Hal