Fly Fishing Forum banner

...Eastern Mountain Sports "CLUB DAY"...

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Penguin 
#1 · (Edited)
...You snoozzz...You loozzz...
27 April 2002
20% discount on "everything" in the store...
GPS/YAKS/ETC
...such a deal!...

I was at the Hyannis store and there was ALOT of great YAK's, accessories, and associated stuff...
...makin' a list!:eyecrazy:

#3 ·
Juro, you answering your cell "flyfishingforum member verification" again?:hehe:

#6 ·
...everything AND the kitchen sink...

Fred...
I'll be down at Area 61 checking the perimeter and testing the electric fences and security cameras...
Gimme' a call and I'll go with you! Or we can take the BLK OPS truck to bring home the loot...
They have a ton of stuff just screeming to be bought and Club Day means 20% off everything...

#8 ·
Fred, let him vector you in

I've heard perimeter security's pretty tight at Area 61; you wouldn't want to trip an anti-personnel mine outside the fences. Perhaps you can meet at a previously agreed upon location, outside the zone, thus not endangering yourself.

Sincerely,
LRRP

#9 ·
...don't look directly into their eyes!...

...the dobermans need the exercise and enjoy the challenge...

Fred...gimme' a shout before you come over and I'll share the secret directions...

#10 ·
just got

and Marmot Precip Waterproof/Breathable jacket

for $107.

Just asked for the club discount at the register.

#11 ·
Nice light - they also are a great night time barbecue accessory when you don't feel like having the kleig lights on the house spoil the night.

Opened mine up the other day for inspection & found no corrosion inside!

Need to pick up some red transparent stuff as a filter.

Roop

#12 ·
...20%...

Discount on everthing...this Saturday only...
The store in Hyannis is loaded with Yak stuff screaming "take me home!"...
YIKES!:eyecrazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.