: Electronic Journal for Palm....

juro
04-02-2002, 11:04 AM
Might improve my journal keeping...

http://www.bitmaster.com.au/software/sport.htm#ffj

bms
04-03-2002, 05:59 AM
Hi Guys (and Gals),

Juro's link takes you direct to the applications, but other functions on the site will not work. Use the following link and then go to the fly fishing applications.

The link should be http://www.bitmaster.com.au/software/

We are also bringing out Windows Conduits for our Fly Fishing Application.

Great Forum you have here :)

Best Regards
Paul

fisheze
04-08-2002, 05:45 AM
I use this journal on my Sony handheld...Works great! My handheld is part of my tacklebag inventory.
I keep a list of IGFA information for the species in my area...just in case. And then I list my catches in the journal. It's great for going back later and references tides and weather for that day.

Angie
www.ExumaBonefish.com

bms
04-08-2002, 06:16 AM
Wow its not often we get to see a picture of one of our users :D

Fly Fishing Journal, Fly Tying Inventory and Fly Box were all developed for Me personally :D and its really great to see so many fly fishers also using them. I actually enjoy sometimes sitting back and reading through the notes for each fishing trip.

Best Regards
Paul
BMS

fisheze
04-18-2002, 09:32 PM
Hi Paul

I downloaded a trial for the flybox but have problems with the menu titles. They're garbled and you can't read them. The rest of it is readable though. Any suggestions/solutions?

By the way, thanks Juro for bringing this website to our attention. It's a great site and beneficial to all flyfishers.

Angie
www.ExumaBonefish.com

bms
04-18-2002, 10:10 PM
I assume you are most likely using a Sony Clie, is this correct?

If so you have a couple of options:
A) Enable HiRes Support:
__1) Navigate to and select "Prefs" in the launcher (usually found under the System category).
__2) Select "HiRes" from the popup list at the top of the screen.
__3) Make sure the "Enable High Resolution Assist (Except for these...)" box is checked.
__4) If you want to exclude any app from HiRes mode, place a check in the box next to that app in the list of available apps.
__5) Exit Prefs

B) Visit our site and download the applications again. We have addressed this issue, by updating our application so they no longer require the above fix. We have also managed to reduce the size of our applications by about 25%.

I hope this help. Please feel free to email me if you require any further assistance.

paul@bitmaster.com.au

Best Regards
Paul
www.bitmaster.com.au/software/