Reminder of April 12th CCA event [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Reminder of April 12th CCA event

Doug Parker
03-30-2002, 11:25 AM
You’re Invited - CCA Boston/MetroWest Banquet

Good people, great food and drink, spirited auctions for great gear and trips, raffles with the chance to win a kayak, sporting art, rods, reels, waders, the works! And it all supports building the coastal fishery in Massachusetts.

For a sample of the gear and trips at auction, visit the CCA-MA website at http://www.cca-ma.com/ or contact me for a glimpse at the entire list.

The annual CCA Boston/MetroWest Banquet is on Friday, April 12th at the Burlington Marriott (junction of Rtes. 3A and 128) at six o’clock.

Tickets are $45 per person/$80 per couple, which includes a year’s membership in CCA (worth 25 bucks alone) and a subscription to Tide, CCA’s magazine. We need your support!

To buy tickets, contact the regional CCA office at 800-639-3961 or e-mail for more information.

Thanks,
dp
Banquet Chairman

striblue
03-30-2002, 12:04 PM
This is a great take in and for a great cause... I posted earlier in the month and I wanted to know if we can get a group from the FFF to get a table to sit together.. I am in for atleast 3 tickets fo my sons and maybe my wife. See a lot of old friends and fishing buddies and the art work, trips at the auction are top notch.

Broadbill
03-30-2002, 06:52 PM
I went last year for the first time. Great stuff. Great bargains. Met some guy named Juro for the first time. Got some flies and a nice print. StriBlue's flies are better and he's a donor this year. CCA is working on catch and release education (remember the poster last year?). They're working to build the fishery. And they're working on access issues. Good organization, good event. I'm in for a couple of seats. Who else? Let's get a real turnout.

Jay MacLaughlin

juro
03-31-2002, 08:45 AM
Looking forward to this like I do every year - last year I lucked out and won a pair of goretex waders to boot (no pun intended). Budget a little extra time to grab a drink afterwards with the gang too. Hope to see you all there!