Dodge [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Dodge

gordonf
03-29-2002, 07:43 PM
Hi Andre,

If the landowner is kicking people off of this stretch thatís news to me. I floated this section a number of times this winter and saw LOTS of anglers fishing the Pipeline, Gauge, Blue and below. With the runs the way they were this winter, maybe the landowner just got tired of trying to chase so many people of the river.

Where do you fish the Clack? Seeing many late winter runs?

andre
04-02-2002, 10:09 AM
Gordon,

I haven't been fishing hte Clack but the reports had been for brite fish Barton down. I would guess the Feldheimers to Barton section must be fishing ok now.

re. the Sandy, I have not been up to Dodge in a while. I really like a couple of runs up there but between finding the time, the crowds, and the "posting" (a couple years ago). Which I heard was due to someone flashing the girl scout camp. I haven't been back.

andre

Doublespey
04-02-2002, 04:41 PM
Hell, Andre - after what I saw on the Sandy last time we floated the GS flasher wouldn't even have won the Most Bizarre of the Dayaward! :devil:

When the fishing's slow, there's nothing like a little free entertainment to pass the time as the river miles float by. You guys have got it made!!:eek: :eek:

hasta,

DS