April 12th Event, CCA [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: April 12th Event, CCA

CCA Boston
03-21-2002, 02:45 PM
Great way to shake off the winter blues. CCA Boston Metrowest hosting it's ninth annual dinner/auction from 6-9:30 PM on April 12th at the Burlington Marriott in Burlington, MA. Alan Robinson (the "map guy") will be on hand to demonstrate his considerable talent; Rich Murphy will be spinning up some specialties on site; great trips to bid on and/or win from Jaime Boyle, Steve Moore, Paul DiMaura, Rick Southgate, Dave Rimmer, Nelson Sigelman and many more; weekend for two on Nantucket hosted by Clark Whitcomb (includes fishing with Clark); a quail/wild boar hunting trip to Mexico; Tony Stetzko originals; LL Bean and Orvis rod/reel combos; artwork and much more.

Come enjoy a nice dinner, drinks and get ready for next month's arrival of early blues and stripers. Tickets are $45 or $80 per couple. Price includes CCA Membership. Can I get a show of hands for those who plan on attending to get a head count for the hotel? Thanks. Call 1-800-639-3961 to order tickets or e-mail me if you have questions.

striblue
03-21-2002, 04:03 PM
Juro... this is from Doug Parker and I indicated to him that I was hoping to get two table or atleast one so I will keep this thread alive as we go along...those interested should let me know.

Doug Parker
03-22-2002, 09:09 AM
Thanks, Striblue and Juro for generating interest in the CCA event next month. It will be a good time. See you there.:)