Spring means fishing, but before that... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Spring means fishing, but before that...

juro
03-14-2002, 06:10 PM
it means BASEBALL...

check out these Outrageous ads for the next World Series Champions! (http://mariners.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/sea/news/sea_news_story.jsp?article_id=sea_20020314_comm_ne ws&team_id=sea#)

Moonlight
03-14-2002, 11:16 PM
Great call Juro those boys do have a chance at the Ring! Watched a couple of the adds on the tube tonight they had the boys on Fox Sports Northwest alas the Giants won but we got to see alot of young kids play that we may never see again. We also got to see a couple that are bound to stardom! How about that cricket player from Australia.....

NrthFrk16
03-15-2002, 12:32 AM
I do not know what I look forward to more, the first pitch or the M's tv commercials. They are an absolute riot!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Oh yeah...I am begining to like spring more and more because of this site as well!! It allows me to :p at all you BoSox Fans!! :p :p :p :p

:D

tonyd
03-15-2002, 03:34 AM
Forget baseball!It's Final Four time baby!!!:D

juro
03-15-2002, 05:43 AM
That Ichiro take off on Tiger Woods is pretty amazing, and so is Booney getting a Buhner buzzcut.

Re: the BoSox... I wouldn't get too cocky - talent has never been the problem, it's been more of a team spirit problem. The M's rode team spirit almost to the top, so you know it means a lot. With the changes to the BoSox mgmt structure one never knows what kind of solidarity can come about - they might be an AL powerhouse this year, who knows.

But while the Sox recover, the M's spirit is riding high and I hope they take it all!

John Desjardins
03-15-2002, 08:50 AM
I agree with Tony its final four time.

Besides, H&$% froze over when the Pats won the super bowl. Much as I'd like it to I can't expect it to happen with the Red Sox in the same year.

Chris
03-15-2002, 12:49 PM
Something's wrong with your Red Sox link. It brought up some wanna-be's site from Seattle. Better check that or folks might get the wrong idea.