Never spread a rumor but...PART II [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Never spread a rumor but...PART II

NrthFrk16
03-12-2002, 11:02 PM
Well, the rumor was just that, a rumor.

I talked to Kreamer this afternoon and he called down to Olympia for me to talk to the powers that be...the ones that must sign off on any emergency regulation.

According to them, there is nothing in the works or the pipeline regarding any sort of closure on the OP. We were led to believe that if they were to close it would take place on the 15 of March...if this was the case, they would have told Kreamer about it.

So aside from any drastic changes in the next couple weeks, these rivers will remain open until their standard closing dates.

He told me about the creel surveys that are taking place this year on the entire Quiliyaute system and they are almost identical to those last year.

Secondly, the Hoh's have been netting much more fish then last year...and the rumors about the Quiluayute's getting so few fish in their nets was the truth, because their netting has been way down this year.

juro
03-13-2002, 07:56 AM
I just kept whispering under my breath: "I have a date with a giant native steelhead and I will not be denied." :devil: :smokin:

Moonlight
03-13-2002, 09:21 AM
I must admit I like the second part of the "Rumor" the best! Juro that appears to have been an award winning Incantation.

Preston
03-15-2002, 11:11 AM
Sparky,
Would you please spell poor old Curt's name correctly? K-R-A-E-M-E-R.

NrthFrk16
03-15-2002, 12:55 PM
Preston-
One of these days, I will spell it correctly!! :D

Doublespey
03-15-2002, 07:12 PM
And aren't you the guy correcting the "Old Man" for calling you Spankey?? :tsk_tsk:

It's always so much more fun to Give than to Receive! :hehe: :devil:

Fish On!

DS

NrthFrk16
03-15-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Doublespey
It's always so much more fun to Give than to Receive! :hehe: :devil:
DS

I prefer it the other way around, to be honest with 'ya. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :chuckle: :eyecrazy:

old man
03-16-2002, 11:47 AM
I've decieded to be nice to Spanky oops Sparkey. And call him by his given name. Good mornong Ryan. :razz: Jim S. (old man):D Now if I only know what S stands for.:confused: