You Guys Are Truly The Best!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: You Guys Are Truly The Best!!

juro
02-23-2002, 09:44 PM
Well, this time I am speechless. My wife returned from a trip with her folks and was going through her stack of mail when she came upon a letter from the Forum?!? It turned out to be a beautifully crafted (professionally made?) Valentine's Card with the Forum banner and a perfect fish; and inside the card a gesture from members that the two of us will never forget for life. To all who were so considerate and thoughtful as to give her a gift certificate for us to dine together at the Capital Grille downtown... words can not express the thanks we feel. It's particularly special since we were not together at Valentines this year, and that the card says thanks to her for putting up with my antics... I need all the help I can get :rolleyes:

I can say without hesitation, with complete confidence and utmost appreciation - this is the best on-line flyfishing community on the web; bar none. Your thoughtfulness has made a mark on our lives and I'll always look at this day as a symbol of what kind of people make up this community.

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!