Leakey Waders [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Leakey Waders

Hilakes
02-22-2002, 05:21 PM
RE: Leaky waders. I would like to warn y'all about RONNY breateable waders. They are one of the worst products that I have ever purchased and their company does not back them up. I used mine twice and they started to leak in 2 places. I called the company and talked to Stephan, the owner, who told me the leaks were caused by me, but he'd fix 'em. Three months later I got hem back with THIRTY NINE patches on them!! Since then I have patched them 7 more times. After the last leak session I took a razor knife to them, shredded them, and sent them back to RONNY. Do yourself a favor and stay away from them. Pass the word.
Hilakes:tsk_tsk:

fish-head
02-22-2002, 10:23 PM
I can asure you that Hilakes is telling the truth about the patch job that RONNY did . Everybody should be well aware of this Co. What a joke , for these guy's that are wanting to get into Breathable wader's . Many shop's on the west coast sold or sent back their inventory ,and do not want them back in their shop until they can figure out how to fix their problem .....:mad: :mad: :mad: