Dont Miss Out... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Dont Miss Out...

NrthFrk16
02-21-2002, 03:47 AM
...on me making a fool of myself.

March 27th, 7pm, Snohomish Senior Center, Edmonds

A Night of Laughs and Humilation (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sports/134408160_fishweb21.html)

Doublespey
02-21-2002, 11:25 AM
Ryan?? I'm starting to worry bout ya! Extremely??

If things get a bit stale, you can always get them laughing with your tale of that two-legged Sucker you hooked in the A$$ on your last fishing trip!! :hehe:

Good luck with the presentation!

DS

juro
02-21-2002, 01:58 PM
Don't forget to offer some advice about fly-tying in bed :devil:

Seriously, your passion for the sport will speak for itself. Good luck Ryan!

Doublespey
02-21-2002, 11:34 PM
I don't know anybody who enjoys their fishing more than Ryan, so maybe that's the real measure of being "Extremely" successful. :)

Keep it up Sparky - we all joke with you, but I agree with Juro - it's great you're sharing your experiences and enthusiasm for steelheading with others.

And I'm sure you'll sneak in a few plugs for Wild Steelhead Release and the need for all anglers to get involved in the protection of our shared natural resources. ;)

Rock On, Dude!!:devil:

DS

NrthFrk16
02-21-2002, 11:47 PM
I never claim to be extremelly succesful...that was added by the program director for the salmon club. ;)

Doublespey, juro, sinktip et. al.-
I dont mind the joking...I think I actually enjoy it. Have gotten pretty used to it over the years... :)

You'll guarentee I will be plugging wild steelhead release...was considering asking Duggan or Rich to give a quick speach regarding the WSC.

And ofcourse, I'll plug The Flyfishing Forum as well. ;)