Casting Clave Sign Up Available [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Casting Clave Sign Up Available

juro
02-16-2002, 09:13 AM
Just put a link on the annoucement in Stripers and Coastal... space is limited to 40 clavers, but bring your families for free.

Late for Stony brook... talk later!

FredA
02-16-2002, 11:19 AM
FYI Had a problem with the paypal link (script errors). Don't know if its my end or yours.

juro
02-16-2002, 11:39 PM
Might be on Paypals' end instead of yours or the Forum servers. They better get their act together if they want to IPO (trying like heck to do it lately).

Try again in a little while... already have 10 signups out of 40 max BTW.

Chris
02-19-2002, 08:39 PM
I think I'll be blasting through coming back from VA that day. I'm not going to register because I'm not positive, if I do I'll probably stop in and say, hey.
Have directions been posted anywhere yet? This is my first cast blast.

tomd
02-20-2002, 08:34 AM
Juro, I've alredy done the Paypal thing, but have a question. Does ED need to pay? he is coming as a rep, and is also one heck of a casting instuctor on occasion. Tom D

grego
02-20-2002, 12:58 PM
Juro,

Thanks for putting this together Again!

But I am currently in the middle of a Kitchen Remodel & have No Idea what will need to be done that weekend. If things stay "On Schedule", the counter tops should be IN & therefore, that would be the weekend for Dishwasher, Sink & Disposall installation. But we all know how these schedules tend to Slip!:confused:

Get the Honey-Do List Done Before Striper Season, that's My Motto!! :devil:

tomd
02-20-2002, 01:12 PM
:rolleyes: grego, I've heard tell that those dishwasher parts sometimes are missing, and need to be oredered... takes 4-5 days :devil:
:eyecrazy: Tom D

DFix
02-27-2002, 09:50 AM
Bringing this up - maybe it'll get answered:confused:

juro
02-27-2002, 10:57 AM
Thanks for reminding me, the link is HERE (http://www.flyfishingforum.com/chronicles/castclave02/signup.htm).

I will go check the enrollment this afternoon and post where we are with the signups.

Juro