36x19 Hen [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: 36x19 Hen

Moonlight
02-09-2002, 09:29 PM
Caught this on Thusday evening and after having trouble with the email format earlier during the first native event I thought I'd give it another try.

Moonlight
02-09-2002, 09:37 PM
Here it is, I hope!

pmflyfisher
02-10-2002, 06:48 AM
Try again, no picture is shown.

Can't wait to see sounds likes a nice one

Moonlight
02-10-2002, 09:37 AM
Actually it is a nice fish but when I send it tells me it has exceeded the maximum number of bytes. This has got to be the only place in fly fishing where too many bites is a problem. In those cases it won't let me proceed so I was trying to short the process and it appears that doesn't work either. One of these days I will get around to taking lessons on everything dealing with computers and then maybe I'll be a cyber fisher!!! For now I'll just have to plod along mired in the past with only my rod and my staff to protect me from the assaults of the enemy fish.
I emailed a nice little 34x17.5 buck that I caught the morning after the winner Juro has a copy of it but this while bigger is a much brighter fish and was truly hot on the take and in the running and jumping department.
Hope the weekenders don't sore mouth all of em us old retired guys that fish every weekday need a little time off.

NrthFrk16
02-10-2002, 12:43 PM
Moonlight:
If you would like email me the pictures and Ill post em for ya! :)

ryanpetzold@email.msn.com

pmflyfisher
02-10-2002, 12:46 PM
Sounds like you need to shrink the image size down to what the board permits, See the FAQs for instructions or send a message to Juro.

And us younger guys don't appreciate you older retired guys fishing all week, just like my retired golf friends, man I can't wait to get there myself. :whoa: :whoa:

Moonlight
02-10-2002, 02:26 PM
one more time

Moonlight
02-10-2002, 02:37 PM
Hmm I seem to be getting more literate! Here is the 34x17.5 buck I caught the morning after the winning native was caught. Enjoy.
Seems as though you have to select for small size and low quality to get the images to print. Thanks for the tip, bit of a hassel but should be easier if I ever decided to post another fish.
Tight lines!

rich_simms
02-11-2002, 06:53 PM
Moonlight, Nice fish(es) In case you didn't know, it's not good c&r practice for the fish to lay on the rocks, that's the info I've recieved from sources, but take that observation for what it's worth. Great fishing!