Stony Brook directions. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Stony Brook directions.

ssully
02-08-2002, 11:03 PM
We are still on for Saturday February 16th at 10:00 AM.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS...
-- Take exit 32 off route 3 (between Burlington and Nashua) to Drumhill rotary
-- Exit rotary onto Old Westford Rd / Westford.
-- Take the first right onto Graniteville Rd. (It's highlighted on the attached map) Chelmsford High School (baseball fields) will be on your right.
-- Proceed on Graniteville and stay left at the fork on the road just past Sully's Ice Cream. No relation. ;-)
-- Continue on Graniteville (Parker Middle School is on your right) approximately 1.5 miles.
-- You will then come to a four-way (stop) intersection with School Street. Proceed straight through this intersection. This is where Graniteville becomes Lowell Rd.
-- From this intersection, the Stony Brook Fish and Game Club is about 0.2 miles on your right. Just after you cross the town-line from Chelmsford to Westford.

You may park in the upper parking lot and come in the front door.

NO ALCOHOL may be brought onto the premises.

There is a full cash bar downstairs in the members lounge. We can have pizzas and subs delivered for lunch or I can bring a portable grill for burgers and dogs. Also bring extension cords and electric power strips if you need to plug in a lamp for tying.

Here is a link to the map. It's kinda big to post.
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ssully/stuff/stonybrook3.JPG

Lefty
02-09-2002, 09:44 AM
I got the Coffee, cream, and sugar covered.

Lefty

juro
02-09-2002, 11:53 PM
I'm psyched! Thanks to the Joppa gang for doing this. I'll bring some good stuff to snack on as well.

See ya there!

doug
02-10-2002, 10:54 AM
For the early crew ....I'll offer up a couple of dozen of Newburyport's finest bagels and cream cheese.
Doug B.
Juro....how about bringing one of your finest outer cape sandeel critters? I'll purchase it...or trade?? I'm starting to collect some flies for display in my den. No plans to fish them.

juro
02-10-2002, 11:12 AM
Doug -

My pleasure, I'll do what someone did for me to get me started on this pattern... (Bob Bianchi in Chip Gouger's flyshop in Sandwich probably ten years ago) I'll give you two... one to fish, one to keep.

He was right, I still have the original one 'to keep' and I fished the crap out of the other!

Looking forward to it.

Juro

doug
02-10-2002, 02:29 PM
Juro,
Thanks!
Looking forward to Saturday!
Doug B.

DFix
02-11-2002, 09:51 AM
what you think I can contribute to the munchie table. I don't recall (food) ordering out last year. TIA

juro
02-14-2002, 10:55 AM
PSYCHED!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow. I will catch up on all my swaps, I HOPE!

DFix
02-14-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by juro
PSYCHED!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow. I will catch up on all my swaps, I HOPE!

Man, do you need to check the calendar - today's Thursday, Dude:eyecrazy:

Lefty
02-15-2002, 05:10 PM
See you all tommorrow to twist a few up.

Lefty

grego
02-15-2002, 09:15 PM
I thought I was OUT due to Kitchen remodeling Issues, but Carpenter wants to wait til next weekend, so I'm IN :D

juro
02-15-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by DFix

Man, do you need to check the calendar - today's Thursday, Dude:eyecrazy:

Read it now it should work fine :devil:

Hit and run posting on the dotcom highway,
Juro

FredA
02-16-2002, 08:50 AM
Bummer - nephew's birthday so I won't be able to make it. It was great last year to shake off some of the mid winter funk. Hope everyone has a good time.