I'm a new member just dropping a hello thread [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: I'm a new member just dropping a hello thread

Robert A
02-06-2002, 02:37 PM
Howdy all,
I just found this site and wanted to say hey to all the New Englanders. This looks like a great site.
Rob

Adrian
02-06-2002, 02:39 PM
Welcome aboard Rob!:)

Another Fairfield fisherman - 200 days/year - WOW

There is a growing contingent from our area finding their way onto the forum - this coming season should be very interesting!

Dble Haul
02-06-2002, 03:00 PM
Yes, it looks like the group from the Nutmeg State is growing. I reside in Portland. I must admit that I'm envious of anyone who can get on the water 200 days a year. I'd settle for half of that!

Welcome, and enjoy the group and all of its information that it provides. :)

striblue
02-06-2002, 09:29 PM
Welcome and we look forward to your participation.It's nice to see an addition to the striper board... the steelies are beating us out by 5 to 1.. The whole board is gaining new members... I think it is because we have great board and a great group of guys who respect each other... plus alot of us have had a number of fishing get togethers....I think we all are better flyfishermen as a result of the interchange on this board. Plus we have a lot of laughs. Welcome again.

juro
02-07-2002, 10:30 AM
Welcome Robert! Really looking forward to spring; hope you can join us on some of our many outings during the season.

Hawkeye
02-07-2002, 05:57 PM
Ditto to the welcomes! We're relying on you "southern" boys to scout for spring arrivals. :smokin:

tomd
02-08-2002, 04:46 PM
welcome Robert, glad to have you with us!

Chris
02-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Welcome Robert,
Used to fish around Middletown. Coginchaug and some other little spots in your neck o' the woods. See you on the water.

Robert A
02-11-2002, 12:00 PM
Wow what a great welcome from everyone, I will definately keep everyone abreast of the spring arrivals and look forward to meeting new people, you can never have to many fishing partners. Sorry I haven't replied in a couple of days, I was out in California picking up my new dog . Jack Russel, named Zeke. Great with the girls.
Talk to you guys soon.
Rob:devil:

Jimmy
02-12-2002, 08:25 PM
Great to have you with us. Southern New England needs more representation.