Ryan, all "snided remarks" about the US Postal [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Ryan, all "snided remarks" about the US Postal

fredaevans
02-01-2002, 09:13 PM
Service withdrawn!!!

Wonderful care package on my doorstep this afternoon. Will do dinner and Play with the new toys. If this is an example of how fast Ted's/you deliver, think you need to post you're web site on the board.

Fred

sean
02-01-2002, 09:23 PM
Hey Ryan,

Speaking of your shop, do you guys carry have the #4 and #5 ross canyon big game reels?

Trying to find a place to check out which one will balance out my new 9 weight...

-sean

jgallagher33
02-01-2002, 09:35 PM
Should have both of these reels in stock for you to take a look at.
Joe

NrthFrk16
02-01-2002, 10:38 PM
Fred-
Glad you got the package so fast...let me know how the materials work out for you. And remember if you ever need anything or cant find anything down South ;) just shoot me a hollar.

Sean-
As Joe said, we've got them in stock. We do not always have the gold ones in stock as we do not carry them regularly but we can order them and get them in just a few days.

fredaevans
02-01-2002, 11:38 PM
you can't get "jack." Local folk carry minimal stuff and "we're out of stock, but our new order will be here Tuesday." Or the other theme is "Gad, we ordered that two weeks ago but it's on back order.'"

Any wonder why I spend a couple of grand a year on line? Joan say's this is the case as she 'keeps the books.' No idea it's been that much, year to year, but hay, a Spey rod here, a spey rod there, send me a box of this/that. S... it adds up quick.

But as I tell Joan, "it keeps me off the streets, out of dark bars, and away from women of questionable repute."
:devil:

sinktip
02-02-2002, 12:23 AM
Hey Joe,

Welcome to the board. Finally someone to keep our little Special honest.

And you Sparkey, you should be ashamed of yourself. What is this I hear about you trying to trick people into giving up locations where fish are caught. tsk tsk

st

jgallagher33
02-02-2002, 03:22 AM
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. Now if we can get someone to keep him from sticking himself with fly hooks were the sun don't shine we would be in business.

NrthFrk16
02-02-2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by sinktip

And you Sparkey, you should be ashamed of yourself. What is this I hear about you trying to trick people into giving up locations where fish are caught. tsk tsk

:confused: :confused: I would never do such a thing...