Feelin' Grooooooveey [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Feelin' Grooooooveey

Roop
01-23-2002, 06:10 PM
Positive feedback goes a long way.

Had a nice conversation with some people today about the Fly Show. Nice to meet people that appreciate your efforts to help.

Just helping out other people - what a wild concept!!

:hehe:

Lefty
01-23-2002, 07:47 PM
Roop,

If I didn't show appreciation for your efforts I will now-thanks.
I personally do not engage in every aspect of the forums activities and am glad others pitch in when I'm not motivated. But it's important to recognize that all types of involvement are allowed here-from lurking to meistering. Good job.

Lefty

Chris
01-23-2002, 07:48 PM
I spoke to an older gentleman tonight at dinner in my hotel, who is just beginning to flyfish, that he was quite impressed with our booth and that he was paticularly taken with the multi-generational inclusion shown by everyone. More kudos from the uninitiated.

juro
01-23-2002, 08:22 PM
Lefty -

We thank you as well. Throughout the history of the Forum you have clearly been a major contributor. The epic spring clave I, for instance. The albie inside the inlet at Wacky during Boneclave II. The three-fer at big girl bar. I could go on and on but instead here is a picture YOU took from a very special spot in your life...

http://www.flyfishingforum.com/chronicles/springclave2000/from%20terry/Sunrays.jpg

That says it all!

Originally posted by Lefty
Roop,

If I didn't show appreciation for your efforts I will now-thanks.
I personally do not engage in every aspect of the forums activities and am glad others pitch in when I'm not motivated. But it's important to recognize that all types of involvement are allowed here-from lurking to meistering. Good job.

Lefty

striblue
01-23-2002, 09:43 PM
Yes... It was as everybody has said... We are moving at light speed.....

Bob Pink
01-24-2002, 06:22 AM
With separation provided by time comes awareness;

It takes vision, organization and execution. Thanks to all who provided the energy to move this event forward. Another signature event to build on for the future.

Thanks again Jeff, Juro and the crew that put the show operations together....

Roop
01-24-2002, 07:23 AM
Terry et al.,

I wasn't trolling for compliments, just trying to spread the feeling of appreciation I received from some people in my own emotionally challenged way. ;)

I think any contribution with good intentions is all you can ask from anyone.

Proud to be associated with this group.

Roop

Hawkeye
01-24-2002, 09:22 AM
Hey Roop,

You should know that, while it is not forbidden or anything like that, we don't really do any trolling around here. If you're looking for compliments you really should be casting about for them. :hehe: