Steelheader in the Surf! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Steelheader in the Surf!

kush
01-20-2002, 07:37 PM
Hey Surf Dawgs!

I said hello a few months back and I do lurk around this board once in a while (when Steelheading is slow). My big trip out to Cape Cod is now only 5 months away and the real planning has begun! I've been bugging Juro again and I'm sure to be pestering him constantly right up to the 1st of July, but what the heck, the anticipation is half the fun. I know that there is lots of steelheading coming up before I tube-up the double hander for its trip out east but I am looking forward to meeting as many of you guys as I can and and launching some speycasts into the Atlantic!

juro
01-20-2002, 10:20 PM
Hi Kush-

Sorry about being a little wrapped up lately, I have been putting out the feelers for how best to support you on your visit to striper country from British Columbia this summer and know that the show is over I'll start figuring out when our cottage will be available. I know you are going to have a roaring good time out here and can't wait to hit the flats with you.

We'll do our best to find ways to help you and your wife cut costs on the journey, certainly 110% when it comes to the fishing and we'll hopefully pull a few strings in the lodging department as well.

Guys, if anyone has accomodations to offer Tyler during his visit it will pay huge dividends if you can get out to the northwest as this man is as connected in big native steelhead country (see Living Large) as Greenspan is to the economy :smokin:

Tyler I will be asking around and I'm sure we can work things out. Looking forward to seeing you and we'll talk more in the days to come.

striblue
01-21-2002, 11:28 AM
Look forward to seeing you on the Cape... We will be sure to get you out on the many areas, especially the Chatham area.