Fly Show Volunteers Please Read!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Fly Show Volunteers Please Read!!

Roop
01-15-2002, 08:45 PM
Friends,

First of all, thank you. The response to help out is typical of the type of people we seem to draw to the Forum!! :D :D :D

As a matter of fact, we may have too much help!

Based on the response we have, I am puttign together a schedule so we can rotate fresh meat through the booth to help out & spread the word.

Please check the following list, if you're not on it and want to be, please email me at roopswff@netzero.net with the day & time you would be available as well as whether you can loan us your vice for a while.

For those of you that I have on the list, please email me you're availability and I'll email a schedule to all parties ASAP.

Thanks, Roop

Hawkeye - volunteer & vice
Striblue - volunteer & vice
Roop - volunteer & vice
Bob Pink - volunteer & vice
Chris Deslise - volunteer & vice
Mike Doogue - volunteer & vice
Eddie - volunteer & vice
Greg D - volunteer

doogue
01-15-2002, 10:32 PM
Roop,

Originally I said that I would be available to help out at the show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. However, given the way that work has been going for me over the past 2 weeks I am relatively sure that I am out of commission for Friday. I will be available for all of Saturday and Sunday though.

I can still donate a vise (thanks Bob) if you need it. If you need it for the Friday show then let me know ASAP and I will mail it to you.

-Mike

striblue
01-16-2002, 11:46 AM
Jeff...your profile says no e-mails thought the board.. I am letting you know that I will be at Marlboro Friday morning around 8 am .. stay all day Friday and be back all day Saturday, Sunday I am not available.

Roop
01-16-2002, 12:27 PM
John, buddy, pal...

My email is in the post above, and YOU can email me anytime.;)

striblue
01-16-2002, 12:45 PM
Oh....Duh...sorryhttp://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/contrib/edoom/heh_heh.gif...got it...but you know have my schedule. See you Thursday.

Bob Pink
01-16-2002, 06:13 PM

Wise man say "Key to long life and happiness, Never let your vise become a vice"

Chris
01-17-2002, 04:20 PM
Roop,
My vise is junk and isn't worth lowering my gas milage to bring. I don't know what is needed as far a time at the booth but I plan to be tying between 12-2 Saturday and could double time it touting the finer qualities of flailing and pogie oil and the FFF.
And thats <DeLisle>...