Plenty of open seats for the weekend! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Plenty of open seats for the weekend!

juro
01-14-2002, 12:20 PM
We deliberately booked extra sessions so that people who did not want to pay online or wanted to even up at the show could participate.

Go ahead and sign up for a session since it looks like all of the prepaid members have chosen their sessions.

We will be filling the rest of the seats at the show do this is the last chance for a member reservation.

Thanks for showing your support for our booth!

Juro

sean
01-14-2002, 06:16 PM
Hope someone can get some photos of the flat wing sessions (or borrow one of the flies and send it to me:hehe: ). Really interested in trying those on ocean coho this summer.

Have a good time all and hopefully next year this time I will be there to check the show out myself.

-sean

juro
01-14-2002, 07:31 PM
We'll be taking some serious footage for sure... and I am sure someone will donate a model fly for the admin!

Looking forward to your scouting trip dude, we'll roll out the sand carpet for ya!

grego
01-15-2002, 12:41 PM
Juro,

I hope to make it, but I've been pretty much straight out since before Thanksgiving. Thanks to ALL for putting this together; hopefully I can make up for it at a later date. Guess I'd rather be Busy now than in May, June, ... ,Sept !!!