Great Story Mylo [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Great Story Mylo

NrthFrk16
12-20-2001, 02:23 AM
I really enjoyed your article...thanks!! Another great piece by a forum member...

I'm envious of all the writing abilities on this board.

Sprocket
12-20-2001, 12:11 PM
Myles - I'm jealous as hell & pumped to get back there with my rods. I love those "dabbler" flies by Rogan - too bad he's gone, great patterns.
I'm hoping to get a book for Christmas - saw it at Duffy's, something like "Trout & Salmon flies of Ireland" by Someone McSomething...only 20 pound, kicking myself for putting it back.

Adrian
12-20-2001, 02:29 PM
Mylo, that was great! Brought back many happy memories of Corrib's smaller cousin up in Co. Mayo!

I really must get back there!

juro
12-20-2001, 02:51 PM
Mylo -

Thank you for putting such hard work and great pictures into this great article. It is a classic for our angler's library. That's a timeless piece and gives us a detailed glimpse of the angling the loughs have to offer.

http://www.flyfishingforum.com/chronicles/loughcorrib/grand_finale.htm

Don't forget about your flyline! Tell me what weight and style you need and we'll get it sent out.

Mylo
01-07-2002, 09:41 AM
Thanks for that guys!

Just back to the office after an extended Christmas break. There is a lot of catching up to do here... (in the forum, don't mind the ofice:hehe: ). There has been an awful lot posted in the last couple of weeks.

Hope you all have a great 2002,

Mylo

Chris
01-07-2002, 10:25 AM
I now lean back, smiling recounting, to steal your much mellower version of the expression, grand story. Thanks