Hello from Ian [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Hello from Ian

Osprey
12-09-2001, 11:28 AM
Hi,
My name is Ian DeLisle, MY Dad is chris DeLisle, and he is a member of the forum too. I just wanted to thank Juro for helping me figure out how to login to the forum. :p I was wondering, Juro, if you are going to have a booth at the flyfishing show this January. :confused: If you are drop me a line as soon as you can. :cool:

juro
12-09-2001, 11:42 AM
WELCOME Ian!

Glad you got signed on alright. I hope you and your dad will be able to come fish with us this season. I also want to get up to Maine more. I have a spring clave sticker on my windshield and admire it every day!

The booth costs $625 and last year we split it with sponsors. My share of the booth was my xmas / birthday gift from my family. It was a blast! I think I'll ask for fishing gear this year instead though. :D

I look forward to your posts!

striblue
12-09-2001, 04:15 PM
Welcome Ian.. I met your Dad this year in Chatham. Hope you can make it down there as well if you have not already.. we will swear you in to the Chatham Anglers Club;) .. see you at the FF show.

Osprey
12-09-2001, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the invite John. :D . looking forward to seeing you at the show this january.:p

troutdude
12-11-2001, 06:00 PM
Hey Ian, Nice to see you as a member of FFF. We will all have to get together at the Marlboro Show in january. Will Uncle Drew be coming? It seems you have lots of friends on the Forum!! Don't forget, if Juro was not set up at the Show last year, we would not know of this great forum (great people too). Thanks Juro!! Ian, I will keep in touch on this site. Uncle Darryl

fredaevans
12-11-2001, 08:53 PM
Welcome aboard!!! Now take me off line and show me how to get the 'smilie face' pull downs from above. Wife, all 4 kids, and three of 4 husbands/wifes are 'computer knowledgable.' You can get 4+ icons and I can type.

Not fair, not fair.
:>)

Good to have you on Board son.
Fred