What's going on? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: What's going on?

admin
11-11-2001, 08:01 PM
An effort to run backups revealed that the Stripers and Coastal Gamefish board was too much for the archiving tools and had to be split up temporarily, with much pain I might add!

Some BB's prune posts after so many days, but we will keep all posts. It just means there will be some periodic maintenance required to keep boards from getting too large.

Once the right logic for this split is determined the threads will be re-organized for the long term.

Thanks for your patience, the back-ups succeeded!

-Admin

fliboy
11-12-2001, 05:22 AM
Juro - don't know how you do it all. You pour your heart and sole into this site and still manage to kick some ass on the beach.

Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveP

striblue
11-12-2001, 06:55 PM
My sentiments exactly.. Thanks Juro... for everything you have done.

GregD
11-12-2001, 11:56 PM
Juro- Great job with this site, It provides us with great way we can all communicate with ease.

Let me know if need some system help getting flytalk III going. I like the ultraboard software, it is especially nice on my Linux systems. I have had a few problems with the large posts and the preview and cancel functions. Don't know if a older browser is an issue or not. Is the UltraBoard software man readable IE. fixable? as opposed to a compiled binary?

Thanks,
Greg.

Lefty
11-13-2001, 08:15 AM
Good work Juro. Just so long as you didn't loose any of J. Morins posts in the process. Every one of them is a gem. 8)

Lefty