Thanks [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Thanks

Chris
09-04-2001, 08:24 AM
I wanted to extend a hearty thanks to the Stantons for their generous hospitality. Hope they enjoyed the pie. Also thanks to anyone else who extended a hand for the folks from way out of town.
Chris

Bill
09-04-2001, 08:42 AM
Happy to help a Forum friend. Pie was great - perfect way to wrap up a very nice family weekend!

juro
09-04-2001, 08:47 AM
Chris -

If I have one regret about the weekend it was that there wasn't enough time to dedicate time to fish with you and your brother. I had set my first priority to fish with you and Ian but since he couldn't make it I guess things got shuffled around on both sides. I wish you did come over to the flats when I tried to talk you into it at the light, but that's how the ball bounces. Aaron will probably agree. In any case it was great to see you again and meet your brother.

There will be many, many more great times ahead. Hey did you see how good that spring 2001 sticker looked in the lot? Thanks again on that great work.

striblue
09-04-2001, 08:54 AM
Chris... great to meet you and your brother.... Monday things turned around at the light. Hope to see you both again. I went to south beach again the next day... never admitting defeat... took the 12 noon shuttle and ended up with one fish .left at 3:45... unfortunatly the last three hours of the outgoing was from my departure time till around 7pm.. so missed that to. Bueatiful beach though... went on the inside looking for shell middens and Arrow heads... found none, but you never know.

troutdude
09-04-2001, 05:01 PM
I have to repeat the thanks to the Stantons for their hospitality. It was nice to spend the weekend with my brother Chris and meeting lots of FFF members. Juro, I guess I blew it by not going to Monomoy with you, but I guess there is always another day. Aaron- nice to meet you and great news on your first Striper. John-Thanks for the great day of fishing at South Beach and later at the CAC. You can be sure I'll meeting up with you guys in the future to do more saltwater fishing. I'll keep in touch on FFF. Chris- we will do more fishing together. Thanks again, Darryl