GET IN THE LOOP... this labor day weekend [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: GET IN THE LOOP... this labor day weekend

juro
08-31-2001, 06:18 AM
If you are going to be around and would like to get into the happenings, get the inside scoop, get on the email list and get phone lists, etc please sign up using this form:

http://www.flyfishingforum.com/miscellaneous/hookingup/signup.htm

I learned from experience that trying to read thru the various threads to figure out what's what is not effective.

I know some are already away from web access resources and the lighthouse at dawn is a good starting point.

Hope for sight fishing weather!

best,
Juro

juro
08-31-2001, 06:48 AM
Clarification... this is for Cape Cod: Orleans / Chatham / Mid-Cape region activity where all the loose discussion has been.

grego
08-31-2001, 12:49 PM
Juro,

I already filled out the Sign-up Sheet for Chatham Sat. AM. But if it looks like the weather is going to go REALLY Crappy, I may shift it to Sun. AM.

Rain Does Not Bother me (much) -- Waders & a Rain Jacket, No Problema. But, 20kts on Sat. could mean (1) No Shuttle and/or (2) No possibility for Sight Casting.

Let's keep our Eyes on the Forecasts!

Eddie
08-31-2001, 01:11 PM
I sent in the form, what happens?

juro
08-31-2001, 01:11 PM
GregO -

You're right, Sat doesn't look good for sight fishing. You might see them but the window thru the waves will be small and the casting will be short. Then there's the possibility of the front coming in, although I like SOLO's sources.

I am still up in the air about how long I can stay on Cape. All I know so far is that I will be there at tomorrow AM. Should have this figured out by later tonight though.