Chatham Squire [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Chatham Squire

striblue
09-18-2001, 10:38 AM
I am attending a flyfishing group outing on Friday. This corporate group has rented the back room of the Chatham Squire for a Thursday night dinner with serveral guide presentations... I was thinking that I would get some information about getting the "Back Room" at the Squire after the last rip trip so we all can get together ..this would also include people who are not on the Rip Trip who maybe fishing Chatham that day or even elsewhere on the Cape. Then to CAC after.. Any interests in the Squire ?

SOLO
09-18-2001, 01:29 PM
John....The Squire sounds like a great idea to me... but, remember what the manager said the last time we were there?!...something about not talking to strangers and NO THROWING FOOD! (those dinner rolls are so round and firm!)
One more thing...If we "do the back room" exactly what's in it for ME!?

REGARDZ!

striblue
09-18-2001, 05:13 PM
Pete, you are most assuredly welcome to join us if I can convince the management to let you back in and you can control you're self. There is only so much that I can do. The fake teeth were good but the goggle glasses (Tojo style), will not fly this time. The bumping into trays, tables and ,more importantly, the waitresses have set you apart from the usual patrons. We might be able to sneak you into the back room if you promise you will not leave the room....ok?

FredA
09-18-2001, 05:27 PM
I'd like to partake. Do they have fresh dead sandeels on the appetizer menu?

Fred A.

Lefty
09-18-2001, 07:58 PM
John,
The Squire on Rte. 1 in Danvers? Yeee haa count me. Just 15 mins from my home.

Lefty

FishHawk
09-19-2001, 04:45 AM
I could make it on Saturday but not on Sunday.
FishHawk

SOLO
09-19-2001, 09:02 AM
John...If I don't wear the fake teeth and glasses they won't even recognize me...By the way, do they have "HAPPY MEALS" at the Squire?!

striblue
09-19-2001, 10:41 PM
Pete, lefty's right ..see you in Danvers....

Sprocket
09-20-2001, 07:30 AM
I wasn't gonna jump on this one but I'm gonna jump...

Squire's is in Revere on Squire Rd by the Cinema

Banana is in Peabody on Rt1 North before the 95 split

Caberet is in Peabody on Rt1 South before the jug handle

Tours to hit all three can be arrainged, at least one will have amature night...

I've invested a lot of field research on this subject.

TinMan
09-20-2001, 05:22 PM
Oh boy, oh boy.

Sprocket
09-21-2001, 11:27 AM
watch out for shellfish...