So this is it huh? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: So this is it huh?

Lefty
11-01-2001, 04:16 PM
So the season is over? Are we supposed to just let go of it and wash out the gear? How does one refocus on the home front? I can't seem to reintegrate into my "other" life. Just walking around the house mumbling. Tough to give up the season. What says you?

Lefty

pssst....Exotoids in No Carolina...shhhh

JimW
11-01-2001, 04:53 PM
I'm still in denial. It's not that cold in the begining of December is it? Maybe the stripers will stay this year. I think the albies will make another run up this way, they may even make it to the North shore, ya, that's it.
Seriously, I'm hoping for a couple more weeks of action, then trout. When I cast and it bounces (ice) it's time for anti-depressants. ;)

juro
11-01-2001, 06:03 PM
I am not thinking past this weekend right now... yes it's definitely denial ;) But this weekend - warm and nice! Definitely a winner, fish or no fish.

I've got big bills to pay with my time this winter so it's just as well I guess. Unless... hey airfares are s-o-o-o low right now, a flight to the Keys is about three tankfuls of unleaded right now. SC? Not out of the realm of possibilities, it's not like us to talk about something this long without doin' it. Gonna happen soon...