Rip Trip - Refunds [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Trip - Refunds

juro
10-17-2001, 02:58 PM
Due to weather we were unable to schedule as many Rip Trips as we would have liked to this year. For those of you who made a deposit, didn't go on a Rip Trip, and would like the deposit refunded pls email me and I will send it.

Note: Paypal has retained from $0.86 cents to $1.74 depending on the going rate at the time of the signup.

A special thank you to those who donated the deposit to the Forum.

juro
10-22-2001, 08:18 AM
I've sent out refunds but there are still others who have not requested a refund on the account. We have plenty of expenses to deal with lately but I don't want to assume anything.

If you have made a deposit that did not get used on a Rip Trip and would like a refund, please let me know and I will get it to you.

A special thank you to those who donated their deposit to the Forum.
Juro

juro
11-07-2001, 03:03 PM
Thanks to all the additional people who donated their deposits! But do not feel in any way obligated to do so, we are in need of some capitol for a software purchase that we really need and I just want to know what we have available.

I do not want to use any of this budget until I feel 100% confident that it's OK.

If you are on the fence about, email me for details on the urgent need and although I am swamped with emails I will fill you in on the situation at hand. Everyone else will know soon enough!