Is Rip Ryder running now? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Is Rip Ryder running now?

RandyJones
05-15-2001, 11:36 AM
Hi all,

Was just wondering if Kieth is running now (mid-week) or does he start this weekend? Or next?

Thanks,

Randy

juro
05-15-2001, 05:42 PM
Absolutely! You can get all the info you need at the Monomoy Island Ferry website (http://www.monomoyislandferry.com) or just call 508.945.5450

We were fortunate enough to scoot over to SB on the newest Rip Ryder, twin four stroke 115's - man what a magic carpet ride.

RandyJones
05-15-2001, 06:28 PM
Thanks Juro,

I may see you out. I posted this 5 hours ago and was supprised to not get a sooner response. I figured you guys didnt want it to get out, so you would have the whole S.E. corner of the Cape to yourselves this weekend. (he-he)

Thanks,

Randy

juro
05-15-2001, 06:37 PM
Well, time for me to fess up. Rip Ryder and Outermost are both shut down this weekend! Swimmer's only ;D

Seriously the reason even those of us who were out last weekend didn't reply sooner is the "weekday" part of your question. I am not certain if you could show up at 2pm on a Tuesday and find Keith waiting at the helm. Now within the next couple of weeks it'll be the rider who loses if he snoozes because they're non-stop 7 days a week - but for now the best bet is to call Ed or Keith ahead if you are looking for a one hour tour on a slow mid-week afternoon.

I sure hope we do run into you out there - in fact we'd love to have you stop by the Anchorage on the Cove for dinner on Saturday night.

striblue
05-15-2001, 08:11 PM
Randy... That's what happened, I was going to reply to your post but did not know the answer about Mid week.

RandyJones
05-16-2001, 04:06 AM
Thanks for your help! Ill email or call Kieth now. Wow, is his web site sharp! I enjoyed takiing a break and looking at all of your photos.

I unfortunately will not be able to make dinner as my girlfriend is flying in Sat. eve. Thanks for the invite!

Good Luck,

Randy