: Directions to Casting Clave

FishHawk
03-22-2001, 05:25 AM
Maybe I missed it but could you post directions to the Casting Clave. Thanks
FishHawk

juro
03-22-2001, 07:29 AM
Fishhawk -

This should be everything you need to know... <a href="http://flyfishingforum.com/chronicles/castclave1" target="_blank"><!--auto-->http://flyfishingforum.com/chronicles/castclave1</a><!--auto-->

If not, contact Dave Williams or myself and we'll fill you in.

See you there!

Juro

<font size="1">BTW - this link is right at the very top of the "What's New" links. If you aren't familiar with it go look at the homepage, or any page and it will be on the left side of the screen.</font><!--1-->

Lefty
03-23-2001, 06:41 PM
I sometimes print out directions to a clave a week or so ahead of time and toss them in the truck. If you did that, make one change. It's Rte. 28N for 2 miles and take a left on <b>BIRCHMEADOW</b> Dr. at the lights. Then a quick left on Oakland and you're there.

I oughta know this is my neighborhood. I personally checked the street sign too. Chow.

Terry

juro
03-24-2001, 06:35 AM
Terry, Dave -

Is this better?

<font color="0000ff">
Reading is located 12 miles NW of Boston, easily accessed from rts. 93 and 128. From rt. 128, take exit 38B, the sign will say Reading rt. 28N. Come off of the exit and go right. You are now on rt. 28N, also know in Reading as Main St. You will stay on rt. 28N for approx. 2 miles, passing through downtown Reading. After approx. 2 miles you will come to a set of stoplights and you will turn left onto BIRCHMEADOW Rd. and then take a quick left onto Oakland. From Oakland take a right into a driveway leading into the fieldhouse. The fieldhouse is located behind the High school and in back of the football field. The High school address is 62 Oakland Rd.
</font><!--color-->

Lefty
03-24-2001, 08:36 AM
Copasetic! (sp?)

Terry

Dave
03-24-2001, 04:33 PM
Excellent directions! Sorry for any confusion.
Dave

juro
03-24-2001, 06:30 PM
Directions have been updated on the sidebar, and thanks for the clarification Terry!

Juro