breakfast at the Malboro show [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: breakfast at the Malboro show

tomd
01-19-2001, 01:33 PM
ok, I'm going to be at the hotel for breakfast by 8:00... earlier if you guys think it makes sense. who else is coming? what name should we use to let the hostess/host know we are together? also, anyone up for a quick bite at lunch( like a slice of pizza at the show)??? Tom D

FredA
01-19-2001, 08:24 PM
Gee Tom, everybody must be at the show today. I've had a long day and I'm beat but I do like breakfast. I'd say its a 30/70 chance I'll be there at 8:00am but I'll try. I've got a family thing in the afternoon so I need to get there early.

Be looking for ya.

Fred A.

juro
01-20-2001, 04:40 AM
Guys -

There were a lot of people at the show, for a Friday! I was a bit overwhelmed with doing my first booth... but after a while there was a fair showing of Forum hats to be seen in the bldg. http://216.71.206.188/images/flytalk/Happy.gif

Anyway, about rendezvous... I won't have time before the show but during, just stop by the booth. You can come sit down, chew the fat, tie a fly, etc. We kinda got shafted in the booth location, used to be by the big gun rod booths but got bumped to S16 on the far left as you walk in. Cozy though. I could use a break if you guys don't mind representing the membership once in a while during the day.

In any case, I hope you can hook up and see you at the booth!

Juro

BTW -

bring your swap flies if they are ready, I've been taking them at the show.