05-23-2000, 01:52 PM
<a href="http://www.friendsofmonomoy.org/" target="_blank"><!--auto-->http://www.friendsofmonomoy.org/</a><!--auto-->
<a href="http://www.monomoyislandferry.com/" target="_blank"><!--auto-->http://www.monomoyislandferry.com/</a><!--auto-->
<a href="http://www.outermostharbor.com" target="_blank"><!--auto-->http://www.outermostharbor.com</a><!--auto-->
Thanks Sully! I'm working out some details, will post schedule soon...
Here is a tentative agenda proposal:
- Camping / commencement at Nickerson Group Site
- Early shuttle - 5am? 6am? (start of dropping tide to low)
- Sat arrivals shuttle as needed (need arrival times!)
- Early afternoon pow-wow at camp w/ special mystery guest for
a casting clinic
- Group dinner held by the FABULOUS ESTEY BROS!!!
- Night fishing on Outer Beaches (optional)
- Daybreak breakfast
- Early shuttle - 5am? 6am?
- Sunday arrivals shuttle as needed (arrival times?)
- Closing ceremony just after turn of tide(?)
05-23-2000, 09:53 PM
Looks great.........I plan on being on the first shuttle over with the campers so 5am or 6am works for me. It is about a 75 minute drive for me.......Please let me know if you need help with any of the details......
Thanks for the coordination....
It all sounds great especially the casting clinic. I volunteer to demonstrate to the tailing loop, I've really got that one down. I manage to tangle that leader every time I try to get any distance, consistenly too.