Who's interested in a SUNDAY Rip trip? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Who's interested in a SUNDAY Rip trip?

juro
08-31-2000, 06:49 AM
Weather permitting, Monday is a GO. Do the waitlisters want to form another quorum for Sunday Sept. 3rd?

Please let me know. I will not be able to attend but I'm sure there will be veterans to assist those who are trying it for the first time.

striblue
08-31-2000, 08:30 AM
Juro, I know that Jack White has told me he would love to do a trip on Sunday and,in effect, has committed. If a Sunday trip does materialize I would also concider going even with the Monday trip..

striblue
09-01-2000, 02:15 PM
Juro, it's Friday and I am heading down. It looks like there will be no Sunday trip which is fine with me. Have you heard from anyone on it??

TinMan
09-01-2000, 03:23 PM
I'll be down all week starting Monday through the Clave, so if anyone wants to play hookey and fish during the week, gimme a jingle: 508.380.8890 (cell).

juro
09-01-2000, 03:44 PM
Mike -

Thanks for the invite. I suggest you hook up with striblue (John Morin) who is THE regular down at the lighthouse spit. He and his son put two 30 pounders on the sand recently on flies in a morning.

DaveP is a Monomoy animal, and although the inside has been in a slump there are a couple of channels holding fish and a slack tide on the outside of South beach could be on fire with all the big stuff holding in the area this year.

Al and GregO are mid-cape this week but I believe they are headed back home after this weekend.

I will only have Monday, and hope the weather holds up for the rip trip IV clave. Wish I had a day or two midweek to hook up with you!

Thanks for the invite, and let's try to hook up before the clave next weekend.

regards,
Juro